The Everhard Pit Boss eliminates poor pipe connections to polypropylene pits due to sinking/settling of the ground or poor installation connections.
130 L x 130 W x 55mm D
The Everhard Pit Boss eliminates poor pipe connections to polypropylene pits due to subsidence of the ground or poor installation connections.
Simply cut out the hole in the side of the Everhard’s stormwater pit with a hole saw and connect the Pit Boss to the pit using self-tapping stainless steel screws. The Pit Boss is manufactured from ABS plastic so plumber’s PVC solvent cement can be used to connect the Pit Boss to 90mm and 100/110mm uPVC stormwater pipe.
- Creates a pipe connection to pits
- Reduces issues caused by subsidence of the ground or improper installation
- Easy to install into any domestic or non-trafficable application
- Suits 90mm or 100mm PVC pipe
- 100% Australian-made from tough, UV stabilised recycled polymer