Made in Australia, from 100% recycled polymer, DuraDRAIN is a sustainable and eco-friendly drainage choice for homeowners and installers. With a generous internal channel depth of 200mm. DuraDRAIN is the perfect surface water drainage solution for your next commercial project.
The DuraDRAIN 200 Channel and Galvanised Steel Heel Guard Grate is a surface water drainage solution for driveways and high trafficable areas. DuraDRAIN channels are made from 100% recycled polypropylene with a galvanised steel heel safe grate that allows it to be lightweight, yet strong enough to support up to Class B Traffic, making it perfect for any project. Our Australian-manufactured channels are made to withstand the harshest conditions. We guarantee the quality of our product with a 5-year warranty on channels and 1-year warranty on grates.
DuraDRAIN Channel & Heel Guard Grate Features:
- 1000 L x 252 W x 211 H, 200mm internal channel depth
- Channel is manufactured from 100% recycled polymer
- Polymer is UV stabilised to increase product life and durability
- Pre Assembled product ready to pick up and install, no site assembly
required, hassle free.
- Lightweight – only requires 1 person to install.
- Pre-shaped outlets to allow quick and easy connection to stormwater pipes.
- Suitable for driveways, carparks with light traffic, and commercial areas.
- 5-year warranty on polymer products
- 1-year warranty on metal grates
- 200 DuraDRAIN: 15.32kg
Heel Safe Grate & Channel Installation Instructions:
- 200mm paver length segments moulded into the channel to allow for easy cutting and rejoining
- Converters are used to make any connection either male or female depending on what two pieces are being connected
- Connection to stormwater pipes can be made by using the 90mm moulded bottom outlets
- Drainage comes with minimal packaging
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polymer
- Made in Australia
If you are looking for Revit files – contact us at [email protected]