Our Pre-Cast Concrete Car Wheel Stops are steel-reinforced, used for on-street parking to create a barrier for cars moving too far forward when parking.
- These Concrete Car Wheel Stop are used for on-street parking to create a barrier for cars to move any further forward when parking
- Steel-reinforced pre-cast concrete
- 1.65 metres in length to meet Australian Standards AS2890.1:2004 for on-street parking
- Also come in 2m and 1.8m lengths
- Fitted with a single ‘Swift-Lift” type of lifting anchor
- Designed to be secured with two spikes and bolts
|Product Code||Description||Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|61104||1.65m Concrete Car Wheel Stop||67||1650||200||95|
|61103||1.80m Concrete Car Wheel Stop||75||1800||200||95|
|61101||2.00m Concrete Car Wheel Stop||85||2000||200||95|
|84964||GMS Spike (2 required per wheel stop)||0.5|
Committed to sustainable manufacturing processes and reducing waste, all wastage from our Concrete Car Wheel Stop is recycled through a third party and reused in sustainable materials for the civil construction industry.