Everhard’s Polymer Septic Tank products are used to collect all waste water from a property where council sewers are not available. The waste water is broken down by bacteria and enzymes inside the tank and creates effluent water. This water…
2080 H x 1882 D
Everhard’s Polymer Septic Tank products are used to collect all waste water from a property where council sewers are not available. The waste water is broken down by bacteria and enzymes inside the tank and creates effluent water. This water is normally distributed to absorption trenches where the effluent is absorbed into the ground. The amount of absorption trenches will be determined by a site and soil engineer depending on the soil type.
Everhard Polymer Septic Tanks provide peace of mind with a robust design and manufactured from polypropylene that outlasts concrete and are impervious to attack from moisture, corrosion, are recyclable and can last for over 100 years.
Everhard Polymer Septic Tanks provide a lifetime of safe and reliable use and meet the requirements of ASNZ1546.1.2008 and are 100% Australian Made.
Features and Benefits of the 3000L Polymer Septic Tank With Deep Invert are
- Minimum Capacity requirement for most councils (Check with local council in your area)
- Made to Australian Standard AS/NZS1546.1
- Suitable for households up to five persons (based on a flow rate of 200L/Person/Day) (AS NZS 1547:2012)
- 15 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Easy to transport, lightweight and extremely strong and durable
- Tank includes inlet, outlet junctions, anchor ropes
- Inlet and Outlet Access ports for maintenance
- Provides an inlet depth of
- Optional Outlet Filter is available (Check with local council for requirements)
- 3000L Deep Invert with Baffle Septic Tanks are also available (Compulsory for NSW)
|Code||Product Name||Product Specifications||RRP($)|
|87001||3000L Polymer Septic Tank||3000L|