Everhard has been working on a new and improved 250/450L Pump Well, designed to provide more security against uplift, particularly in areas prone to heavy rain and flooding.
Everhard 250L/450L Pump wells are designed to temporarily hold black or grey water which can be pumped to a higher location or other area for disposal. Manufactured from recycled LLDPE material, the Everhard 250L/450L pump well is lightweight, durable and easy to handle for installation. The pump well comes with an accessible polymer lid for serving any pump that you choose to be installed inside the pump well.
The Everhard 250L/450L pump well can be installed with either a 250L or 450L holding capacity. The pump well is Australian made and manufactured to the AS/NZS1546.1 standard. From an installation perspective, 100PVC pipe can be connected to the pump well using a rubber ring for the inlet connection.
Features of the 250L/450L Pump Well
- Australian Made
- 250 or 450 litre inlet capacity
- Seamless roto-moulded body
- Spherical design for increased strength
- Rubber ring seal fittings provided for pipe connections.
- Lightweight construction
- Transport pallet acts as anchorage to resist uplift
- Risers available
- Small footprint for economical transportation
- Tested to ASNZS1546.1