Here are just some of the plastics injection moulding and pre-cast concrete moulding projects we’ve worked on for our clients.
Plastics Injection Moulding
- In 1997, using an existing mould from Europe, Everhard produced large-scale fruit crates that were then used at a fruit stall at Rocklea Markets, Brisbane.
- In 2000, Everhard produced a range of specialty pallets for Viscount
- In 2000, Everhard worked with a private organisation to produce polyetholine powdered road barriers for council road works
- In 2001, Everhard produced road bases using hexagonal-shaped moulded pieces that clicks together to create a large solid temporary ground cover over unstable earth. These were used in mining areas throughout Australia.
- In 2002, Everhard produced a range of speciality lattice for outdoor use
- In 2002, Everhard worked with Sulu to produce government issued wheelie bins
- In 2005, Everhard worked with Ford to produce Vehicle Side Skirts used exclusively on the EGR–XR6 range of vehicles.
- In 2001, Everhard produced reservoir tanks for a range of Waterrama pools that were installed throughout Queensland and have recently received a new order for more to be produced.
Pre-Cast Concrete Moulding
- In 2015, Everhard began production of Cemetery beams for Brisbane City Council and are still producing these today.
- In 2015, Everhard worked on a project to develop Bowling Green Gutters for a local club
- In 2016, Everhard expended the production of Cemetery beams for a War Service Memorial
- In 2017, Everhard was approached by Maroochy Shire Council to produce 5 tonne lids for pit covers for local parks and shopping areas
- In 2017, Everhard worked with Brisbane Council to produce pipe head collars for Aco-Polycrete being used in the Toowoomba Bypass Project
- In 2018 and beyond, Everhard will be working with local pool manufacturers and builders to develop compact plunge pools for new housing developments.