EasyDRAIN Compact is a residential drainage system designed for outdoor applications, medium to low rainfall areas and areas with a medium to low water flow. With an internal channel depth of 80mm and components to suit various configurations, ensures the system can effectively hold and distribute water efficiently throughout the drainage system.
Made in Australia, from 100% recycled polymer, EasyDRAIN Compact is a sustainable and eco-friendly drainage choice for homeowners and professionals. Available with a range of different grates to suit multiple applications including walkways, landscaped areas and various outdoor spaces. Refer to our quick guide to selecting drainage grates– choosing the right material for the intended environment is paramount to the success of your project.
- Eco friendly – channel and polymer grates are made from 100% recycled polymer and manufactured in Australia. A UV stabiliser is added to the polymer increasing the lifespan of the product. Products can be recycled after use instead of going into landfills.
- Adaptable – ability to tailor to any configuration as channel lengths and system components click together. 200mm paver-length segments are moulded into the channel to allow for easy cutting to suit your project requirements, these can then be rejoined using converters.
- Plumbing – channel is moulded with bottom outlets that connect to 75mm, 90mm or 100mm PVC pipes
- Heel friendly & accessible – Designed for access and mobility, EasyDRAIN Compact polymer adheres to industry standards AS1428. EasyDRAIN Compact is also heel friendly with designed gaps of less than 10mm in the polymer grate.
- Grates – EasyDRAIN Compact is available with the following grates: 100% recycled polymer, pressed galvanised steel
How to remove the grate from EasyDRAIN?
For cleaning and maintenance purposes, grates can only be removed if they have been installed using a suitable expansion material. To remove grate, place the tip of a screw-driver into the flange, where the grate and channel connect. Gently push the edge of the channel outwards until the grate pops out. Repeat this for each flange along the channel.
How do you install EasyDRAIN against pre-existing concrete?
We recommended that you dig your trench with enough room for drainage plus an additional 15-20mm below surface level, pour concrete into the base of the trench and place in EasyDRAIN Channel and Grate, push the channel and grate down into the concrete, allowing for excess concrete to push up the side of the channel away from the existing concrete.
How do you cut and re-join EasyDRAIN lengths?
Remove the grate from the channel and flip the channel over to reveal the underside. Using a saw, cut between the ribs that are 200mm from the female end. Trim with a utility knife so they are neat. Place grate back on channel and mark out the area needed to cut continue to cut the grate. Connect the male and female ends together by pushing the male end down into the female end until it clicks into place. For further information please refer to the EasyDRAIN Installation instructions.
Find out the warranty terms and conditions for EasyDRAIN CompactDownload
Surface Water Drainage Brochure
Check out our entire Surface Water Drainage Range in the one place!Download
For best results, follow our installation guide when installing EasyDRAIN CompactDownload
The EasyDRAIN Spec Pack includes the 1m lengths, accessories and grate optionsDownload