The Aqua Advanced Professional Hub will provide you will all the technical information you need in regards to our aerated wastewater system
Why choose Aqua Advanced?
The Aqua Advanced Wastewater & Irrigation System is designed to treat all of the wastewater from your laundry, kitchen and bathroom so that it can be safely reused on your lawn and garden.
Required for properties that do not have access to main sewer lines, Aqua Advanced uses similar processes and technologies to that of the sewage treatment plants used in large townships and cities.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, Aqua Advanced is available in both polymer and concrete. The system is a one tank, compact design with small footprint, discreet lid and control box, complete with an alert system. Built with above or below ground irrigation capabilities, making our system the complete solution to recycling household wastewater.
Safe & reliable
- Aqua Advanced comes with a 20 year tank warranty
- Manufactured by Everhard Industries – the trusted brand in environmental and wastewater solutions
- All household water can be connected with the appropriate working capacity system
- Unobtrusive, odour free, environmentally friendly and safe
Tested to industry standards
- Aqua Advanced has tested to the requirements of the AS/NZ1546.3 standard and has tested to the Advanced Secondary Standard, see our website for more details around the standards
- Aqua Advanced has passed a stringent testing program which was undertaken over a period of 34 weeks. Australia has one of the most demanding testing programs worldwide, which ensures the standard of effluent discharged to the environment is world leading
Sustainable & Environmental
- Designed and manufactured by Everhard Industries, Aqua Advanced is 100% Australian made and owned
- Treating and recycling wastewater minimises the amount of pollution entering waterways, keeping the environment safe
- Using the water on your garden and lawn reduces your water bill and is also advantageous during drought or through periods of water restrictions
Service & maintenance
- Service & maintenance is carried out every 3 months by a licensed Service Provider
- Light routine maintenance is performed by the homeowner ensuring you get the most out of the system and understand the functions and limitations of the system. All details are provided in the Homeowners Manual that is
supplied with the purchase of the system
How it works
As water comes from the house into the system, Aqua Advanced carefully treats the wastewater through 5 processes – primary, aeration, clarification, disinfection, and irrigation.
Designed and built with backup mechanisms, an alert system, and overflow, this ensures complete safety for your home, your family, and the environment.
1. Primary treatment
All wastewater flows into the primary treatment area that allows for the removal of solids and fats from the raw sewage
2. Aerobic treatment
Settled wastewater flows into an aerobic zone that is pumped with air using an aerator. This zone is fitted with media, which allows for aerobic bacterial growth
that biodegrade residual organic material
Aerated water undergoes a final clarification. This allows most of the residual solids to settle, which are then pumped back to the primary tank
Where specified by local authorities, clarified water is disinfected. This is achieved by allowing the water to flow over chlorine tablets, providing enough chlorine concentration to eliminate any residual bacteria
When sufficient wastewater has been treated, a pump will activate allowing safe, recycled water to disperse, via the irrigation system
Check out our range of Polymer and Concrete Aerated Wastewater Systems below!
|VIC||Polymer & Concrete||632||28/09/2025|
|QLD||Polymer & Concrete||02/2021||27/01/2026|
|NT||Polymer & Concrete||2021/3682EH||22/02/2026|
|SA||Polymer & Concrete||WWP-20074||28/09/2025|
|TAS||Polymer & Concrete||DOC/21/16586||17/03/2026|
|WA||Polymer & Concrete||632||28/09/2025|
I want to order, what’s next?
- Contact your local distributor for more information and a quote, they will assist you with everything you need to know about installing and maintaining a domestic wastewater system
- Your local distributor can advise if an independent consultant is required to prepare an Onsite Wastewater Management Report
- Submit an application form required by your local government authority. Your local distributor can also assist with this
- Book in your system installation with your local distributor